skip navigation

New Clubs Questions

New Clubs Questions

Question: View How can we start a new club?

New Clubs Responses

How can we start a new club?
Response: Applications for new recreational club affiliation may be submitted at any time and are processed by the MYSA state office on a regular basis. Applications for competitive club affiliation must be received in the MYSA state office on Oct. 1 of each year for participation in the upcoming spring/summer season and by April 1 for the upcoming fall season.

Requirements for club affiliation, both competitive and recreational, are found in section 1.0 of the MYSA Policies and Rules Manual. For further information and access to application materials, contact Minnesota Youth Soccer at 952-933-2384 (800-366-6972) or