If you are interested in forming a new soccer club, below is a list of some of the requirements:
- Must have a minimum of four teams if seeking competitive status (no minimum for recreation-only clubs)
- Must be a legal entity registered with the Secretary of State (501(c)(3), LLC, etc.)
- Must submit Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Must submit written plans for player development, coaching development, referee development and risk management
- Must have fields secured for practices, games, etc.
- Additional items
For a complete list of requirements and templates of required documents, contact MYSA Director of Member Services Ivan Woyno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-252-0226.