Member Clubs of the Minnesota Youth Soccer Association receive many direct and indirect benefits:
- Support of local recreational programs through grants, coaching education and risk management
- Administration of statewide competitive leagues through scheduling, scores, standings, season-ending tournaments and risk management
- Secondary medical insurance for players
- Liability insurance for clubs
- Grants - goals and field development
- Sanctioning of tournaments and festivals
- Adult education for coaches and parents
- Fundraising opportunities for clubs and teams
- Resource Center – free educational lending library, consulting, etc.
- Much, much more
For more information, contact MYSA Director of Member Services Ivan Woyno at email@example.com or 952-252-0226.