Member Club Officials, Coaches, Team Managers and Administrators
The Minnesota Youth Soccer Association requires that background checks be conducted on its adult participants once per soccer year (Sept. 1 – Aug. 31). If you are a Minnesota Youth Soccer member club official, coach, team manager or administrator, and an adult, you: 1) are required to complete the Minnesota Youth Soccer online background check process and 2) must meet the background check requirements (instructions below). If you have any questions, please contact Ranae Orr, MYSA Director of League Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to www.mcdowellagency.com and click on the “Client Log-in” tab found at the top right.
- Enter club user id and password (receive from club registrar) and click on “Login.”
- Click on the “Request” tab found at the top of the webpage.
- Type full name into the “Electronic Signature” box and mark the box next to “My name entered above signifies my Electronic Signature and click on “Continue” to proceed.
- The following information is required* to complete the background check: last name, first name, current address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, social security number and gender; then click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Court Searches (state and county), Social Security Trace, National Sex Offender Database and USA Criminal Index are prefilled. Click on “Agree and Submit Order.”
- Print receipt and log off.