Member Club Officials, Coaches, Team Managers and Administrators
The Minnesota Youth Soccer Association requires that background checks be conducted on its adult participants once per soccer year (Sept. 1 – Aug. 31). If you are a Minnesota Youth Soccer member club official, coach, team manager or administrator, and an adult, you: 1) are required to complete the Minnesota Youth Soccer online background check process and 2) must meet the background check requirements (instructions below). If you have any questions, please contact MYSA Executive Director Candace Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to www.mcdowellagency.com and click on the “Client Log-in” tab found at the top right.
- Enter club user id and password (receive from club registrar) and click on “Login.”
- Click on the “Request” tab found at the top of the webpage.
- Type full name into the “Electronic Signature” box and mark the box next to “My name entered above signifies my Electronic Signature” and click on “Continue” to proceed.
- The following information is required to complete the background check: last name, first name, current address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, social security number, gender; phone number, email, etc. and then click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Under “Criminal Court Searches” – click on “Add/Edit Jurisdictions.”
- a) Under “Search Type” click on drop down box and click on “Felony and Misdemeanor;” under “State” click on drop down box and click on “MN;” under “County/Jurisdiction” click on county of residence (in alphabetical order).
b) Under Search Type click on drop down box and click on “Felony and Misdemeanor;” under “State” click on drop down box and click on “MN;” under “County/Jurisdiction” click on “Statewide” (located at the bottom of the selection list).
c) Click on “Add Searches to Order.”
- Social Security Trace, National Sex Offender Database and USA Criminal Index Database are prefilled. Click on Agree and Submit Order.”
- Print receipt for your records and log off.