MYSA is accepting bids to host the 2017 U9/U10 Summer Jamboree. The scheduled date for the Summer Jamboree is: Saturday, July 8, 2017.
The host site must:
- Provide a minimum of six quality full-size fields, which are properly groomed and marked, goals and nets secured and corner flags posted. Each full-sized field will be divided into two small-sided fields.
- Provide volunteers including field marshals. Field marshals need to be at a rate of one field marshal for every four small-sided fields used and must be over the age of 16. A list of assigned field marshals and time of coverage will be provided to the MYSA prior to the start of the tournament for each field location.
- Provide headquarters tent, referee tent, tables and chairs, as well as appropriate tent or shelter at all sites used for the tournament.
- Provide ice for medical personnel.
- Provide concessions throughout the course of the entire tournament. Concessions will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the first scheduled games until at least half-way through the final scheduled games for the day. Proceeds to be retained by the HOST club.
- Provide adequate parking for the event.
- The HOST will be responsible for all necessary contracts and agreements with city administrators, school boards or private organizations regarding field use. If necessary, HOST will also contact local police and fire departments about the tournament.
- Reserve the right for MYSA to request space for a MYSA official soccer store or retailer to sell event T-shirts and other soccer equipment and apparel.
- Meet the terms and conditions of sponsors identified by MYSA as providing sponsorship support to the event.
- Provide volunteers, if needed, for hanging of MYSA banners or any signage as a result of an MYSA sponsorship agreement. Banners and signage must be hung 30 minutes prior to the start of the games per MYSA instructions.
- Provide an adequate number of portable toilets.
- Provide MYSA a map of the fields with directions to the facility.
- HOST will send an invoice to MYSA for payment no later than 30 days from the conclusion of the event. For each day past this deadline, the HOST shall be deducted 2% of total pay.
Please include in your bid a detailed description of how you would meet the criteria listed above. Proposals should be sent to Katie Flakne via e-mail at email@example.com. All bids are due by Friday, April 21, 2017.